Cabin Charters Available On Oyster 62
For the 2021-2022 Caribbean season, we will be offering cabin charters on a beautiful Oyster 62.
Three cabin charter itineraries will be available for you to choose from on Skyelark 2.
This popular charter takes in some of the most idyllic islands in the Caribbean. With ideal sailing conditions and fantastic weather, this is bluewater cruising at its best. Added to this are the opportunities to explore a stunning collection of islands, go snorkelling amongst colourful reef fish, turtles and rays, and enjoy fresh barbequed lobster on the beach at sundown. Starting and finishing in St Lucia, this cruise would typically include St Vincent and The Grenadines hotspots including Bequia, Mustique, Tobago Cays and Union Island.
Leeward Islands Cruises
The Leeward island cruise is a little more adventurous and great for those of you wanting to build some miles. Skyelark has two routes. The first is a round trip to and from St Lucia taking in Martinique, Dominica and The Saintes & Guadeloupe. The second route takes in the stunning islands of St Lucia, Martinique, Dominica, The Saintes, Guadeloupe and Antigua.
Skyelark’s Cabin Layout
Sailing Yacht Skyelark has space for 8 guests and her crew Dan and Emily. Her cabin layout means that she can accommodate a variety of guests from solo travellers to couples and small groups. Guests can book a VIP double cabin with a private ensuite, a standard double cabin with a private ensuite or bunks in two of the twin cabins with shared ensuite.
Sailing Trip Schedule & Cabin Availability
Christmas & New Year Cruise around St Lucia & The Grenadines
Sunday 19th December 2021 – Saturday 1st January 2022
St Lucia & Grenadine Cruise
Monday 10th January – Wednesday 19th January 2022
St Lucia & Grenadine Cruise
Thursday 10th February – Saturday 19th February 2022
Leewards Cruise – St Lucia, Martinique, Dominica, The Saintes and back to St Lucia
Thursday 24th February – Saturday 5th March 2022
St Lucia & Grenadines Cruise
Thursday 10th March – Saturday 19th March 2022
Availability: Spaces are available
Leewards Cruise – St Lucia, Martinique, Dominica, The Saintes, Guadeloupe & Antigua
Monday 4th April – Wednesday 13th April 2022
Availability: Spaces are available
Cabin & Berth Pricing
Christmas & New Year Sailing Trip
- Bunk in Twin Cabin Shared Occupancy – US$ 3,650 for 13 nights/14 days sailing all-inclusive
- Twin Cabin Solo Occupancy – US$ 5,475 for 13 nights/14 days sailing all-inclusive
- Double Guest Cabin Couple Occupancy – US$ 8,760 for 13 nights/14 days sailing all-inclusive
- Double Guest Cabin Solo Occupancy – US$ 6,570 for 13 nights/14 days sailing all-inclusive
Grenadines & Leeward Island Cruises
- Bunk in Twin Cabin Shared Occupancy – US$ 3,215 for 9 nights/10 days sailing all-inclusive
- Twin Cabin Solo Occupancy – US$ 4,800 for 9 nights/10 days sailing all-inclusive
- Double Guest Cabin Couple Occupancy – US$ 7,700 for 9 nights/10 days sailing all-inclusive
- Double Guest Cabin Solo Occupancy – US$ 5,780 for 9 nights/10 days sailing all-inclusive
- VIP Ensuite Cabin Couple Occupancy – US$ 8,670 for 9 nights/10 days sailing all-inclusive
- VIP Ensuite Cabin Solo Occupancy – US$ 6,500 for 9 nights/10 days sailing all-inclusive
- Fully qualified and experienced crew.
- Fully coded yacht, licensed to charter anywhere in the world.
- Full Category A medical kit.
- All onboard expenses, such as water, fuel and marina costs.
- Onboard food and drinks – Breakfast, lunches and 50% of evening meals. Soft drinks and alcohol are provided and you can expect sundowner cocktails and a beer and wine at meal times.
- Tuition and guidance from two Ocean Yachtmasters.
- Use of sextant and navigation tables.
- All safety equipment.
What’s not included:
- Flights and transfers.
- Meals, drinks and excusions ashore
- Travel insurance.
For our cabin charter booking process please visit the cabin charter booking FAQ. T&Cs for Skyelark will be provided with the booking form.
About The Sailing – What to expect
All of Skyelark’s sailing trips start in Rodney Bay Marina, St Lucia. The marina is in the north of the island, approximately 90 minutes from the airport. You can either join the evening before at no extra cost or by 09:00 the morning the trip starts. If you join the evening before you will get the chance to get settled in your cabin, meet any fellow guests and then have an evening meal ashore. Should you arrive in the morning, you will join the group for the safety briefing and then you can head ashore and do any last-minute purchases before a short sail to the first anchorage. As always, all sailing itineraries are changeable based on weather conditions, and the aims of the group, but would typically include the following:
Grenadines Trip Highlights
- Start in Rodney Bay and then sail to the Piton Anchorage. Skyelark will moor right under St Lucia’s famous Pitons. It is a nice short first day sail, with interesting snorkeling and beach. A short tender ride away is the town of Soufriere – which is off the beaten track where tourists are concerned, and has a very local Caribbean feel.
- Bequia is a very small island with a big natural harbor. In the early part of the year it is full of cruising yachts so there is a lively social scene. There are great beaches, a nice variety of restaurants, local fish markets and arts and crafts stores where you can get to meet the wonderful locals.
- Tobago Cays are know as the jewel of the Grenadines – picture post card Caribbean, a selection of small islands inhabited only by land crabs and iguanas, surrounded by the most amazing barrier reef for snorkeling. Swimming with turtles is certain. This is a day to remember, with a magical lobster or fish bbq on a tiny beach.
- St Vincent has been spared the all inclusive hotels, and cruise ships mainly visit just the south. As such it is fairly undeveloped and not many yachts go there. It’s dramatic with high mountains and rugged terrain, lots to do from visiting dramatic waterfalls, seeing the vibrant town or taking an island tour.
- St Lucia, Marigot Bay is a charming hurricane hole creates a lovely setting to relax and enjoy dinner after sailing up from St Vincent. From here it is only a short hop back up to Rodney Bay.
Leewards Trip Highlights
- Start in Rodney Bay and then sail to Martinique which has many picturesque anchorages, pretty little villages and the wonderful French cuisine to enjoy.
- We woudl typically spend two days in Dominica, enjoying the fantastic waterfalls and exciting hikes that are available. Hiking to the Boiling Lake (one of only two in the world) is a highlight for the adventurous, otherwise a taxi tour with local guides gives a wonderful flavour of this beautiful island.
- Isles de Saintes – Back on French soil, the Saintes are a real treat, with many pleasant walks and views. Climb to the highest point on the island for sensational views or stay at sea level and enjoy snorkeling, swimming and time on the beach.
- Guadeloupe, is an island with tropical rainforests, waterfalls, hot springs and dramatic scenery. Hiring a car is an option here to fully explore ashore.
- Antigua (one trip only) is full of wonderful beaches and naval heritage, a perfect island to end a trip of and enjoy further exploration.
About Skyelark & Her Crew
Skyelark is an Oyster 62, and there are very few yachts that can offer her luxury, comfort, safety, and performance. Her layout is perfect for cabin charters, and she is extremely comfortable at sea.
Skyelark has a spacious deck, a large safe cockpit area and wide side decks. This makes for comfortable and safe cruising and there are plenty of places to relax on deck.
All the creature comforts can be found onboard including air conditioning and shade on deck to protect you from the tropical sunshine.
For your peace of mind, Skyelark is coded to MCA Code 0 standards, which means she is licensed to charter anywhere in the world, and as such meets stringent regulations on safety equipment, crew qualifications and medical supplies carried.
Dan and Emily have over 450,000 miles at sea between them and have sailed in the Caribbean on many occasions and know the area well. Both are Yachtmaster Oceans. Together with Skyelark which they own, they will ensure you have a truly amazing sailing adventure that is fun, safe and memorable.
About BlueFoot Travel
We offer crewed cabin and whole yacht charters in the Caribbean. Join a shared or private crewed yacht and experience an unforgettable sailing holiday. Ideal for solo and single travellers, couples and groups of families and friends. Relax and recharge. Enjoy delicious healthy food. Get hands-on sailing experience if you wish. And have lots of fun as you sail from one beautiful island to the next. Sail in style with BlueFoot Travel.