Download: Booking A Sailing Holiday In The Caribbean
We often get asked about the difference between all the types of yacht charter available in the Caribbean, so we have created a Sailing Holiday Guide to help.
If you would like to know what is included in a bareboat, skippered, crewed or cabin charter and the ideal questions to think through when booking a yacht charter, then please download our free Sailing Holiday Guide.
Inside you will find sections on:
- Information to help you decide when to go
- Questions to help you decide what type of sailing holiday you want
- Selecting where to go. We have destination pages for the following islands we are sailing around next season. Grenada, Saint Vincent & The Grenadines, St Lucia, Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe, The BVI and the USVI.
- Deciding what type of sailing holiday is for you. Bareboat Yacht Charter, Skippered Yacht Charter, Crewed Yacht Charter or a Shared/Cabin/By The Cabin Yacht Charter.
- Things to think about when determining the cost of your charter
- Additional research suggestions
- A link to our Packing for Your Sailing Holiday Guide.
If you want to stay in touch and get special offers, discounts, unforgettable sailing holiday ideas and more sign yourself up here.
Neil & Sam
The BlueFoot Travel Team
About BlueFoot Travel
We offer sailing holidays in the Caribbean. Join us on board a shared yacht and experience an unforgettable crewed cabin charter. Book a cabin for your sailing vacation – ideal for solo and single travellers, couples and small groups. Relax and recharge. Enjoy delicious healthy food. Get hands-on sailing experience with an RYA sailing instructor. And, have lots of fun as we sail from one beautiful island to the next. Sail in style with BlueFoot Travel.