Need further assistance?
How do I book a sailing trip with BlueFoot Travel?
Our booking process is personalised to meet your individual needs. To start your booking, you can contact us in the following ways:
- The ‘Contact Us’ page
- On each ‘Sailing Trip’ pages, there is also a booking enquiry form
- Or you can email us directly at email@example.com
Once we receive your booking request, we will communicate via email to complete your booking. This ensures we can answer all your questions personally before you finalise your booking.
Please do not book flights until we have confirmed availability for your sailing trip. See our Getting To Your Yacht Charter FAQ section for more information on flights.
As part of our booking process, you will be asked to complete a Booking Form and a Food and Beverage Preference Sheet so we can tailor our bar and menu to meet your tastes as much as possible. You will be then be provided with our Holiday Guide, payment schedule and payment details.
How much does a sailing trip cost?
All of our sailing vacations are very competitively priced. Pricing is dependent on whether or not you are sharing a cabin, taking the whole yacht and the trip length and destination. Each sailing trip details the pricing options. Please contact us should you have further questions on pricing.
What is included in the price of the trip?
- Captain (Neil) – Commercial Yachtmaster Ocean & RYA Cruising Instructor
- Crew (Sam) – Commercial Yachtmaster Offshore & Host/Cook
- A private en-suite cabin and access to all other communal areas
- Bed linens, cabin towels and beach towels
- Meals – All breakfasts, lunches, appetisers, and dinners
- Drinks – Standard ship’s bar (Soft and alcoholic beverages)
- Bag of ice each day (based on island availability)
- Use of all toys: kayak, paddle board, snorkelling equipment, hammock, inflatables and fishing gear
- All marina, customs and immigration fees
- All water, fuel and gas used on board
- A taxi service in Dory the Dinghy
What is not included in the price of the trip?
- All flights and transfers to and from your sailing trip (airport or hotel)
- Drinks and meals ashore
- Premium soft and alcoholic beverages.
- Any additional excursions or tours
How do I pay for a trip?
We have two methods of payment:
- Through a bank transfer in either $US or GBP. Bank charges may apply. These will be payable by you.
- Through PayPal. PayPal fees will apply, for more information click here. These will be payable by you.
We will provide you with our Banking or PayPal information in the Invoice.
When do I pay?
Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions for full details of our payment schedule.
What is the cancellation process?
Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions for full details of our cancellation process.